BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Brooke J.
It's very hard to find natural looking lashes on me since I do have really small eyes. I have played around with these and they are the easiest for me to put on. I don't really have to trim them down so that's a plus for me.
Isabella S.
These lashes are so amazing!!! They are just the perfect balance of frantic and natural! I love this brand too! All of their lashes are great and always last! i use these lashes all the time and i will definitely repurchase
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Ardell lashes. I have tried various brands, and nothing blends in as nice as Ariel lashes do. Put a little mascara on and you can barely see that you are wearing lashes, yet your lashes are long full and beautiful.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
These are very good lashes they do not look super fake. I've only worn them a few time because I'm not that used to or comfortable wearing and putting on lashes but the times I did wear them they didn't look super fake. They are a great value for good lashes.
Mildred A.
Carrollton, TX
My fave eyelashes they are very comfortable and adorable. Last long time and can be reused several times. Wash glue of with makeup remover and they can be worn over and over again. I purchase mines at Kroger and ulta!!!
Morgan M.
Katy, TX
These are one of my favorite lashes for natural looking makeup looks! I love that they are drugstore and I can pick them up easily. They are comfortable and easy to put in and the band is nice and thin and not noticeable.
Emma Lou S.
These lashes are amazing for someone who is new to using brows! the packaging is simple and good. The price point is amazing! I use this on clients often, because they are not too long but are just long enough to make a difference! Definitely recumbent
Cayleen L.
Looooovvve! Lovvvve! Loooove!! They look so natural. Easy open packaging. I get mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. I think you can also find them at Ulta Beauty. They are long lasting (just make sure to clean off the glue).
Jennifer V.
Nice lashes, if you are looking for a natural look. They're as great as the other ardell false lashes... my favorite one is the 105 on black, great for my brown ayes. I'll buy again and again, they're also affordable.
Khalia R.
Troy, NY
These are by far my absolute favorite lashes! I tend to wear these when im going out with friends and more. These can be every day lashes or lashes for special occasions that is why I love them so much
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.