BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
I don’t usually wear lashes, but when I want a little more drama to my eye look, this is my go to pair of lashes. These are definitely worth all the hype, and to top it off, the price is not bad AT ALL! definitely give them a try :)
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
These lashes are the bomb dot com if you want some inexpensive, easy to apply, natural lashes. They stay put and look just like your lashes but better. Plus you don't have to worry about losing them or reusing because they are so affordable!
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo, TX
This is a great length of lash falsies if you want a natural length without being too long. Or if you are a first time user this is great and the price is just perfect! This are a staple to keep buying again without braking the bank!
Kourtney C.
These add such beautiful volume and length. They are perfect to wear everyday or for special events. The band is thin so it isn't obvious you are wearing falsies. I've worn these a few times and they are still in great condition.
Ariana B.
Eden, UT
These are so perfect for a natural everyday look. I'm in love with these. They're easy to apply, they're easy to take off, the only thing I would change is they aren't very reusable. Once they're worn, they look a little funky if you wear them again.
BreeAnna H.
Decatur, AL
Use these on nearly ALL my clients for prom, wedding, & photo shoot makeup! They love it & it brings out the eyes so much! The price is amazing & you truly can't beat them! I'd absolutely buy over & over again!
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Love these lashes. Very natural looking. Also very easy to blend in with natural lashes. Easy to apply and the band is easy to hide. Love these lashes for an every day or a glam look. Easy enough for beginners and fairly priced.
Ciara W.
navarre
These lashes are very pretty. They are long lasting and you can use them over and over. The packaging is just inexpensive plastic. I don't use them very often but always happy when I do. I would recommend this brand and product.
Sadie E.
Ardell lashes will forever be my #1 favorite drugstore lash brands. Their lashes are absolutely gorgeous and affordable, easy to apply and they look soooo flawless on pretty much everyone. I love their style selection too, amazing!!
Brooke J.
It's very hard to find natural looking lashes on me since I do have really small eyes. I have played around with these and they are the easiest for me to put on. I don't really have to trim them down so that's a plus for me.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.