BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
Love the lashes! They last a long time!! I would totally repurchase this item.. it's also super easy to apply goes on ver well.. i bought my lashes a target but you can also but the somewhere else.. would totally recommend this lashes!!
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
Such great lashes, only thing I'm sad about is that I wasn't buying them sooner, you can't beat the price! They are very easy to apply, and have a thin band which I really like.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
They’re so easy to put on even if you’re a beginner. I started with these when I was first learning how to put them on. I love that they look so natural and they’re not heavy at all. You do have to be delicate with them or the lashes will rip out.
alexis v.
These lashes are really good and long lasting for a drug store product! I reuse mine about 2-3 times and they look beautiful if you want a very natural look! they are easy to apply once you get the hang of it just use tweezers to help!
Madison L.
Sykesville, MD
These are a very natural, yet noticeable pair of lashes. They are a great value for a drug store option. You can reuse these and are easy to apply with some duo lash glue. I would without a doubt recommend these for a special occasion.
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
These are amazing lashes especially for the price! They appear natural but glamorous at the same time and last for multiple uses. For sure my go- to lashes when I want falsies! Definitely recommend!
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
I don’t usually wear lashes, but when I want a little more drama to my eye look, this is my go to pair of lashes. These are definitely worth all the hype, and to top it off, the price is not bad AT ALL! definitely give them a try :)
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
These lashes are the bomb dot com if you want some inexpensive, easy to apply, natural lashes. They stay put and look just like your lashes but better. Plus you don't have to worry about losing them or reusing because they are so affordable!
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo, TX
This is a great length of lash falsies if you want a natural length without being too long. Or if you are a first time user this is great and the price is just perfect! This are a staple to keep buying again without braking the bank!
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
Really cute lashes. Easy to put on, and Ardell has many different options for whatever look you are going for the night. I do like these more than kiss I find them softer and easier to apply. I repurchase these all the time.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.