BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Keely B.
These lashes are amazing. They are comfortable light weight, and look dramatic and beautiful without looking super fake. The only down side is they're always sold out in store!
Jeneen M.
Brandon, FL
I love these! They hgive me volume at the ends of my lashes which gives me some volume and then lengthens a bit towards the middle,the best I've tried from the drugstore and only around $3! I usually pick up more than one pair when purchasing
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely so LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE false lashes!!!! I never have enough of them lol! They always glam up my makeup look times 20 like seriously!!! These are long lasting and they don't irradiate my eyes like some, trust me I know good lashes lol!! I definitely recommend these!!!❤❤
Olivia A.
Tampa, FL
Love these. I was never really into false eyelashes and the first ones I tried from a different brand, almost made me swear off them all together. These are perfect. Not too difficult to handle and I don't really notice them after a little. Feel like and look like they are natural!
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
I absolutely love Ardell lashes, they have a really comfortable band and the hold up well so long as you take care of them properly. Any of their wispies are my favorite but all of their lashes are excellent, plus you can't beat the price!
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
These are nice natural every day lashes! They are very comfortable but I feel like they are too small for my eyes I have to strategically place them, it's a hassle sometimes!
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Any ardell brand lashes are amazing! They're so lightweight and so easy to put on. This is definitely a good finish to a makeup look whether it's natural or dramatic. They have all volumes to your liking so there's something for everyone!
alexa m.
love these lashes! they look very natural but also give you a long lasting glam look. I still have trouble putting falsies on since i haven't been using them for a while but i find these pretty easy to apply which is great for beginners!
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
Love the lashes! They last a long time!! I would totally repurchase this item.. it's also super easy to apply goes on ver well.. i bought my lashes a target but you can also but the somewhere else.. would totally recommend this lashes!!
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
Such great lashes, only thing I'm sad about is that I wasn't buying them sooner, you can't beat the price! They are very easy to apply, and have a thin band which I really like.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.