BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Great Lashes for the price! Not the faux minx look that most are looking for but this is a great "natural" look for a wedding day or for a look where you don't have a full face on. I like the tapered lash look because it makes the eyes look lifted and big!
Tori T.
Murfreesboro , TN
Love love love these! They are good day time lashes that aren't too big or bulky. They are very easy to apply and they look great! I don't do lashes too often but when I do they're super fun and easy!
Crimson H.
These are my favorite! I love the gradual flare of them and they look amazing on. I have the multipack and I wear them almost every day. Super easy to apply and great price. I recommend for everyone, especially if you want to make your eyes look bigger.
Erin B.
celebration, FL
I LOVE FALSE LASHES. I’m not the best at putting them on, nor do I wear them often enough, but when I do, I am SO satisfied with how I not only look, but photograph. I feel 10x more confident with them as well. They’re dramatic enough to make a beautiful look but they also blend in so well with my natural lashes that they look natural.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
The wipsies are full all the way around the lash. The demi wispies are shorter toward the inside of the lash and flare out at the ends. I use the demis for a more natural look and the regular wispies for a more dramatic look. They are both great lashes!
Coraima L.
I use lashes daily, and the Wispies are my favorite. Everyone always complements the lashes when I wear them. They are versatile lashes that can be worn with dramatic looks or natural eye looks. They are my go-to because they are light and beautiful.
Janet G.
Very natural look, they add length to your real lashes. A single pair doesn't come with glue so I recommend buying the paired packages which come with glue. That is the only down fall other than that I enjoy them. I keep buying them once I run out. It's my go to falsies.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
In the lash game for the price I'm not sure you can beat Demi Wispies! They are super black, easy to apply and cost like 4-5 bucks!! The quality is great and my clients always are drawn to this style!
Elizabeth M.
Favorite eyelash style! You can’t go wrong with the demi wispies. My go to lash style when working in clients and for personal use. I also love the it doesn’t have a thick bank. So it’s easy to apply and ends in seamlessly into your own lash line.
Maribeth T.
These are a great lash to wear when you want a natural look. I try to wear falsies as much as I can so my eyelashes aren’t constantly coated in mascara and these are my favorite. Be sure to meticulously clean them and they will last you a long time!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.