BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
Forever and always my favorite brand of lashes! They are SO easy to use! Plus you can dress these up or down with any occasion. I would only reuse these maybe twice - the glue tends to get chunky on the lash after too many wears but is normal for any strip lash.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
i truly love the lashes i wore them when i got married last month and they looked so soft and gorgeous and not over done. a sutble feminine lash that gives great length without being too much they add just the right amount of glamour and sultry-ness to the eyes
Amber L.
Elmira , MI
These lashes are perfect and do give a natural look. They're not too long but they're also noticeable. They make the eyes standout without being in your face. They are easy to work with and don't weigh my eyelashes down. I will be buying another pair for sure.
Eryn G.
St Petersburg, FL
Hands down my favorite lashes! I keep packages after packages of these in my makeup collection. I use them every single day. They really help to open up my eyes. I always find them on sale at cvs! I recommend these to anyone looking for good drugstore lashes!!
Natalie M.
west chester , PA
These are the perfect "beginner" lashes, or just everyday natural lashes! They are comfortable enough for everyday wear, affordable, and add an extra something to your look. You can pick them up literally at any drugstore or place that sells drugstore makeup!
Cailen M.
St Petersburg, FL
Ardell Demi wispies are my absolute favorite go to for quick lashes. They are more of a natural look, with that extra flair. Great first time (or in my case long time) lashes to help transition into the world of lash! Super light weight and extremely comfortable.
Jahnny P.
El Paso
Probably my favorite brand of fake eyelashes. Most of the ones I have used before always fell off, but these lashes and the lash glue from this brand are amazing. I would totally buy it again and for how some lashes are prized I think it's a perfect deal.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Perfect for a day to day look. It’s not super dramatic but you can obviously tell you have falsies on! It’s long and wispy so it looks super natural and the band isn’t too thick or stiff so it’s easy to apply. Buy the 4 pack and save yourself a buck or two!
Ariana S.
Aurora, IL
I really like the Ardel lashes collections! They have a variety of lashes that go with brown eye color. They always look so natural with your eyes. I always buy my lashes at the Sally's beauty supply stores. I will most definitely keep buying these lashes
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Great Lashes for the price! Not the faux minx look that most are looking for but this is a great "natural" look for a wedding day or for a look where you don't have a full face on. I like the tapered lash look because it makes the eyes look lifted and big!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.