BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Amber B.
Brampton , ON
Favorite lashes not too over the top but still dramatic. Very affordable and good quality
💄ruby💋 P.
Paramount, CA
I love this brand of eyelashes they are super comfortable and they last for a long time
Leisha M.
Caguas Puerto Rico
This look so natural! I need one of these eyelashes! I love it. I give you 5 stars
Barbara G.
CambĂŠ
100% natural, muito bom, jĂĄ estou adquirindo os meus pares de cĂ­lios, recommendo
Vaishu S.
It I so natural I love this Beat product in the world good best great live ur
Maha A.
Its my favorite i love it, very comfortable it has many different desighns
Brooke H.
wolfville,nova scotia
Yes girl you need these!!!easy to apply for beginners and look super good!!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.