BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Adriana A.
I loveeee this lashes they are so pretty and so affordable!! I will really repurchase this lashes
Lauren R.
leicester
Super easy to apply look natural perfect for everyday where and not fake looking and super wispy.
Faride M.
Great for any type and size of eyes. Easy to clean them and reuse them. Recommend this product
alaa J.
Damietta
These wonderful eyelashes, they give a natural landscape and light on the eye .. Very beautiful
Fatima A.
Glasgow
Ardell lashes are so pretty. They are so nice and fluttery. They are so amazing and affordable.
Maria K.
Melbourne
Great to wear on natural makeup days because they are extremely light weight and look natural
Kelly K.
Ottawa, ON
Great lashes for the stage, performances and parties. Easy to apply and don't come up easily.
Breanna S.
Good lashes, nice style. Very black, they stick down well and are a good shape. Overall good
Meg x.
York
Look so lovely on the eye they don’t stick well in my opinion but they do complete the look
Regina L.
I love them, are de best! I just look and I in love!! My eyes are brown and it look amazing
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.