BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
z i.
I love it so much that it gives a natural shape
The eyelashes are great aesthetic. Greatly loved and global brand
Alanis H.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
I always cut these as usually too big for eyes but very fluttering and flattering. Looks great natural or done up
Felicia F.
Mississauga, ON
Beautiful natural looking lashes at a drugstore price. They are so pretty, and I prefer them to some luxury pairs
Shalena M.
So easy to apply! And looks natural, also the glue isn't horrible like most! Definitely an affordable good lash!
Iliana A.
These are dramatic but also give off a natural look. They are so beautiful and can pull them off with any look.
Carolina ♌.
My favourite go to lashes. Easy to use and looks so good, instantly adds that natural glam look. I’m obsessed.
ELISA FERNANDA S.
BRASIL
Ótimo produto fica bem natural nos olhos fácil aplicação durabilidade boa, recommendo o produto ,custo beneficio
Vicky K.
Huyton , LIVERPOOL
The best eye lashes ever! Suit all eyeshapes and looks. Easy to apply. Nice Flexible band. Great value as well!
Paige E.
Great for the price you pay for them, so natural looking. I buy these in bulk. Very comfortable on the eyes 👀 x
Meshal M.
Surrey , BC
Very good quality and affordable lashes. Easy to use, and lots of fun styles to try without breaking the bank.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.