BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Alice D.
Sutton Coldfield
Beautiful eyelashes that are very natural but very good. Very easy to spot and very well priced. Would recommend to anyone
Natalie A.
I wear these all the time, they are lightweight and easy to put on. The wispies are my favourite as they are so beautiful.
Kirsty B.
Only lashes I can get along with! Easy to apply and really lightweight! Can’t praise these lashes enough! Absolute faves❤️
Anita M.
These lashes gave me a very nice but not over the top.look. easy to out on and stayed on all day. Length was good as well.
Shayah G.
One of my favorite lash types from Ardell. The Demi Wispies are natural but still add that extra bit of volume and drama.
Denisse D.
MUY BUENAS PESTAÑAS MUY RECOMENDABLES LAS AMO LAS MEJORES SE VEN MUY NATURALES SE LAS RECOMIENDO LOGRAN UNA MIRADA MUY SEXY
Jay M.
Auckland.
I picked some of these up from my local drug store last week and I must say, for my first time trying them they ain't bad!
Beth W.
Such a “better than natural” look keeps my eyelashes looking full and long without looking like Yzma would highly recommend
Kate B.
This is my all time favourite pair of lashes! They look wuper natural on the eyes but are so flattering at the same time!
Hila B.
The best brand to use for lashes. I use them for my clients and they are really good. It's easy to put on, easy to clean.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.