BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Andrea W.
PRINCETON, WV
I have a hard time with thick bands, when they say these bands are invisible they aren't kidding! Very comfortable, very durable, very blendable, and very gorgeous! I could not recommend these lashes more!
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
I love these lashes and more its really affordable.. it has a good value. It doesnt feel heavy on the lashes.! Its long lasting, they are lightweight.! They are really soft lashes . You feel like they are ur own . Easy to put on and bendable .! So i do recommend to try.!
Rebecca A.
I personally really like these lashes! They aren't the highest quality but they really do the trick if you're having a night out and want to step up your makeup game! I cut mine a little shorter (in terms of how much of my eye lid they cover, not the length). Love them!
Heather P.
Palm harbor, FL
I dont wear lashes everyday, but i do wear them on the weekend for date night or girls night and these are my go to! They are light weight and easy to wear. They down weigh your eye lid down and they dont look too dramatic. They just add enough to pump up your eye look
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
I JUST started using falsies about 2 weeks ago and these were mummy first purchase. I wanted something pretty but not too dramatic. These lashes were PERFECT. The band is so think and the lashes look so natural. I will definitely be purchasing more Ardell lashes. I can't wait to start trying the more dramatic ones.
Druzila G.
Wispies are the best, and they're so light on the eyelid/lashline. I love to use them for my natural makeup days, and sometimes I can pull them off with no makeup at all. I love these lashes, super easy to apply too, I recommend ardell duo lash glue that dries clear!
Kelley S.
Kennett, MO
These are my absolute favorite false lashes! They have a very comfortable band and can be worn all day or all night! I love them and will absolutely be purchasing them again. I highly recommend these to anyone who has never tried false lashes.
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
These lashes are so good for the price! They are very flexible and hold onto the shape of your eyes very well! They are a good length for people with wider eyes but if you have smaller eyes than you can easily trim them! I always have these on hand for any occasion
Ashley R.
5 stars! My favorite style false lashes by Ardell. I have used these for up to 4-5 uses and they have held up nicely as long as you take care of them i.e. remove glue after each use, clean, and don't overdue it on mascara (which, by the way, won't even be needed).
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
Forever and always my favorite brand of lashes! They are SO easy to use! Plus you can dress these up or down with any occasion. I would only reuse these maybe twice - the glue tends to get chunky on the lash after too many wears but is normal for any strip lash.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.