BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Shayah G.
One of my favorite lash types from Ardell. The Demi Wispies are natural but still add that extra bit of volume and drama.
Hila B.
The best brand to use for lashes. I use them for my clients and they are really good. It's easy to put on, easy to clean.
Kate B.
This is my all time favourite pair of lashes! They look wuper natural on the eyes but are so flattering at the same time!
MaramAnwar A.
this lashes are my favorite they look so natural and easy to use,it’s so soft and natural not like the other plastic ones
izz b.
uk
so in love with these lashes, look so natural and easy to apply. Can wear more than once and arent very expensive at all
Susana C.
Monterrey, nuevo leon, mexico
Hello my opinion is that the arti le is very good, i always use it, eitheir to leave or stay at home. Keep in thay way
Jessica P.
Hey are cheap and easy to use. You can usually get a few uses out of them. They look great with everyday make up looks.
Lucy M.
Great for a first time lash users these were so easy to put of and they look wonderful without being too over the top!
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
Adoraria ter um par desse , sou muito louca por cilios postiços . e esses me chamaram muito a atençao . estao lindos.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Always use but pricey but easy to apply and stay on all day with out retouching. You can pick them up from any store
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.