BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jess T.
Leeds, Stanningley
These lashes are really comfortable to wear and the best thing about them is they so natural you can't tell you have them on
Danica C.
These lashes are so nice. They look nice on your eyes but they also feel very natural. they are great for an every day basis.
tabtita T.
Love these I always have many backups
I can use the many times
It gives me a natural and beautiful eye look
Kirsty B.
Only lashes I can get along with! Easy to apply and really lightweight! Can’t praise these lashes enough! Absolute faves❤️
Anita M.
These lashes gave me a very nice but not over the top.look. easy to out on and stayed on all day. Length was good as well.
Beth W.
Such a “better than natural” look keeps my eyelashes looking full and long without looking like Yzma would highly recommend
Natalie A.
I wear these all the time, they are lightweight and easy to put on. The wispies are my favourite as they are so beautiful.
Jay M.
Auckland.
I picked some of these up from my local drug store last week and I must say, for my first time trying them they ain't bad!
Shayah G.
One of my favorite lash types from Ardell. The Demi Wispies are natural but still add that extra bit of volume and drama.
Alice D.
Sutton Coldfield
Beautiful eyelashes that are very natural but very good. Very easy to spot and very well priced. Would recommend to anyone
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.