BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Brooke L.
Mississauga, ON
Love them, natural but dramatic, I trimmed the band to fit my eye but that’s normal for me, super lightweight, I forgot they were there
mona k.
Surrey, CA
easy to apply on and easy to remove. they stay on all day and don’t come off and the band isn’t thick and doenst hurt ur eyes ! love it
Mathilde O.
Very pretty lashes, natural looking, can be used up to 20 times. I love that the band is invisible, and the lashes are easy to apply
kym w.
Great everyday lashes to add some volume to your natural lashes. Easy to apply and reusable. A repeat purchase again and again for me
Karina T.
OBAN, ARGYLL
The only high street lashes i ever use! I am totally obsessed, and an amazing price! Easy to apply, and stay on all day/night!
Kelly A.
Kitchener , Ontario, ON
These are hands down my favorite every day lashes!! they are extremely flattering and do not weigh down or feel heavy on my eyes.
Dushinka F.
Doral, FL
These are so good.. It looks natural with a touch of sexiness..i love it.. You can use it a lot of time.. They're cheap and good..
Tayha D.
Zilzie
My ALL TIME favourite lashes to wear. So natural and apply so beautiful. Perfect for someone who's a beginner at lash application.
Kiera B.
Havelock, ON
My absolute favorite lashes! They're exactly like the name would suggest-wispie. They're long but nothing ridiculous, very pretty.
Dawny D.
Montreal
Love invisible bands i don't know why but i find they stay and hold longer then with the black bands seem easier to put on as well..
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.