BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Ellice I.
Ballyvester Grove , Bangor
My favourite ever natural looking lash, i use these on nearly every single one of my clients and just find they compliment so many eye shapes
Linda R.
Uppsala
These are nice and natural everyday lashes but since they are a bit shorter I found them really hard to apply since it's harder to grab them.
Ella D.
I love the Ardell in visibands Demi Wisp black false eyelashes! So natural but effective. Really easy to apply, no need to wear eyeliner!!
Monica G.
Port Coquitlam
I personally tend to struggle with lashes from time to time. I typically prefer individual lashes, but these are an amazing pair of lashes!
Elisha P.
kidderminster
Love these eyelashes their so natural and make my eye makeup look so much better! Would definitely be getting some more ardell eyelashes! x
Lena B.
Austria
I like their lashes. They are easy to put on and I like this style the most out off all of them. They are not that expensive for lashes.
Hilde H.
Norway
These lashes are absolutely amazing!!!
They look so beautiful on, the band is invisible and they can be used up to 10 times!!! love them
alaa a.
sharja, majaz
Ilove ardell lashes
I use it like a makeupartist for my brides
And clients it make them feel comfortable bec they are very light on eyees
lmak s.
Vancouver
These are great lashes. I wear these lashes all the time. They look so nice on the eyes. They’re the perfect amount of natural and glam.
Clare Louise L.
St Helens, St Helens
These lashes are perfect for someone who is looking for a more natural, yet still flattering look. A really good pair of reusable lashes
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.