BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Carla💎 C.
Brampton , ON
Ardell is the best lashes for a drugstore brand , hands down. There’s lashes for whatever you like. It’s cheap but it looks great and you wear multiple times.
Inès B.
douai
Very easy to apply, they look natural, and I can use them about 5/6 times if i take off the glue off the band. I bought in on Beauty Bay, I love this website.
Shauna D.
Cork, munster
Really liking these lashes , especially the demi wisp they're natural looking and they're available at pennys now for 5 bucks when they're usually like 8 😁👍
Kiera M.
Scarborough , ON
When i wore these nobody suspected that I was wearing false lashes. They are THAT good! I don't add mascara with them but just by themselves they are great!
Emma H.
wollongong
Some of the most beatiful lashes I have ever used. They are very luxurious looking but at an amazing drugstore price. Perfect for a natural glam makeup look!
Hamna A.
Amazing. Gorgeous lashes. Completely complete my look. Make my eyes look more open and dramatic but not too dramatic at the same time. Defiantly worth it.
Desiree A.
Tilton, NL
These lashes are so natural looking and pretty! I have bought them several times and they never dissapoint! Will definitely repurchase in the near future:)
Helena C.
Meath
Always a go to lash, great for someone who doesn’t like a dramatic lash, I’d wear it myself as a daytime one, so comfortable on the eye and easy to apply!
Zøë K.
These are the best lashes I have ever used! And I have used alot, they make a dramatic effect without even knowing they are fake!!! I 100% recommend these!
Bilkees K.
Erdington, BIRMINGHAM
These eyelashes are so good for the price it comes at!! Perfect, as it's not too thick or long but not too light either. I would recommend this to everyone
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.