BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Abbie C.
Lake City, FL
These are my favorite lashes! They are only $4 at CVS and I feel like they look just as good as the expensive ones! I can even wash mine and reuse them! These are the ones I use every day, but if I have a special occasion I will get the Ardell Demi Wispies Glamour!
Tiffany B.
New York
These lashes are amazing!! They dramatically change my makeup look when I put them on. Their very full and and can be used many times again. My first time using them I fell in love and have kept them as my favorite. I definitely recommend everyone to use these lashes. Not only the whispies but all the other kinds they sell
Kelli C.
Athens, GA
Wore these for New Year's Eve... they made it through about eight solid hours of crazy drinking/dancing/sweating and probably could've lasted all through out the next day. They made my eyelashes look so good and I got a lot of compliments. Was going for more of the natural look.
Hannah T.
I actually really like these lashes. I don't think they're the best in the world, but for drug store, they look really natural and pretty. They're supper affordable too! I would definitely buy these again.
Ivon C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my go to everyday lashes they are natural with the perfect amount of volume affordable $4 & you can re use these a bunch of times there long lasting easy to apply & lightweight I would repurchase this 10/10
Kaisey D.
Port Arthur, TX
I love love love these false lashes! These make my eyes pop and it's a big difference on the eyes. It takes a bit of practice to put on the eyes but it's pretty easy once you get used to it. I would recommend these lashes to anyone!
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
OMG!!!!! Wearing these right now. I am new to the whole false lash trend and I have to say I really like this brand. I put mine on at 6am and don't take them off until 7pm. I already have dark brown eyes and these really make my eyes pop. Lashes do take some getting used to but I would totally recommend people to try them.
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love them. Very flirty look but natural at the same time. Like I want to be cute but I’m not trying type of look. They are really cheep . I got the on ulta Website. Definitely buying more of this brand
Andrea W.
PRINCETON, WV
I have a hard time with thick bands, when they say these bands are invisible they aren't kidding! Very comfortable, very durable, very blendable, and very gorgeous! I could not recommend these lashes more!
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
These are my favorite lashes of all time! They are my go to lashes I know if I use these they won't let me down they don't look crazy. They natural but very voluminous! These are very comfortable they are also very easy to apply. Try these they are also great for beginners!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.