BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Shelby E.
Kitchener
Favirite lashes right now! Ive tried so many but these are just so light weight. The band is super thin making it easy to apply and disguise. amazing for beggingers!!
chaimaa b.
Montreal
I love Ardell lashes, they've never disappointed me haha
Great quality, I've never tried high-end lashes before, I think I'll never try them because of Ardell lashes
Olivia C.
Love these lashes, they claim being natural and are, gorgeous conspired to other lashes, my eye colours dark brown, I don't see there being any faults I am typically more of a fan of full dramatic lashes but they are great natural lashes as they claim to be
Instagram G.
I thin that this eyelashis are perfect for every day.They are so nature that I one time forget to remove I don't what happen.If you want to get eyelishes that just make your eyelishe littil bigger then truy these.ūü§ó
bethany p.
I love these lashes. I will not leave the house without them. I wait until the glue dries and they will not budge until I take them off. A bit of mascara and you are done. You may not want to leave without them
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
I don't use fake eyelashes but my friends use them and they say that these are great for people who have small lashes and yes . Plus you don't have to wear a masacara when you use them . That's all what my friends say
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
I love these lashes!!! Perfect for everyday and don't look fake nor trashy. They are affordable and always get compliments on them. The band on the lashes is strong and I can get multiple uses out of one pair.
Lauren W.
Sydney
Best for a natural looking lash - clearly fuller but don't look in your face fake. The glue is super strong so no lashes falling off and also doesnt feep irritating!
Habiba A.
These lashes are great for subtle or string makeup looks. My go to eye lashes at all times for all occasions. They can be doubled up or cut down depending on what look you are going for .
Selena R.
Toronto, Ontario
Best inexpensive lashes . Looks very natural , my only issue is that i have a small head , so its very large on me, so my easy solution is to cut them and they still look very natural.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.