BY ARDELL #43 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
Excellent lashes. Easy to apply and can spruce up any look. I like to double stack these lashes when I want a fuller lash. Define toy worthy the price and I'd recommend it especially if you're new to applying lashes.
Lanay G.
I have this omg, these eyelashes are the best i wear these eyelashes everyday and they look so natural on you. I recommend these eyelashes they go good with any kind of makeup, they are a bit pricey but there worth it trust me ūüíēūüíē you will thank me
Maisha H.
Scarborough
I love these lashes so much! They make my eyes pop and are not overwhelming for my hooded eyes. I recommend these lashes to anyone who wants a natural look and especially for those with hooded eyes like mine.
Jade A.
I wear lash extensions almost daily. these were cheap and easy to apply. i love them and they are super light weight. They look natural and at a great price. I'm also very sensitive around the eyes so these lashes were great for no irritation.
Ela D.
I love these false lashes I don't find the band to think and they stay on for very long time. I also love the shape of them it's very flattering and wispy they look very natural for an every day look but I can also look very cute for a night out
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I've been using ardell brand lashes for at least 8 years now and I've always loved them. This particular lash is great for everyday because they're not too dramatic but they give just the right amount of enhancement to showcase beautiful eyes.
Denisa N.
Toronto
If i am looking for cheap lashes to use last minute, i always get ardell. In my opinion these lashes look the most natural looking compared to other cheap brands that I've bought and i love how i can run to my nearest walmart to grab them!
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
Can't go wrong with this brand.Especially for the price.I always look around at other brands in boots but always end up picking h Ardell.The glue is good and I can always re use the lashes multiple times.
Chels C.
These are honestly the best lashes out there! They look good on absolutely anyone and they are truly so easy to apply!!! I love them a lot!! I buy in bulk, because they are affordable, easy to apply and really beautiful lashes!!!
Maria M.
Ottawa, ON
I am new to falsies and I honestly cannot rave enough about these. They are comfortable, easy to apply, they look natural. I'm in love and I can't wait to try the other types ardell has to offer
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.