BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Christina L.
A classic false eyelash. The band is soft and flexible, allowing for ease of application to the lashline. the lashes themselves are natural and wispy, blending with your own natural lashes. They are readily available at the drugstore, and I would certainly repurchase.
Keely N.
London, Canada
Absolutely fabulous & strong! They last a really long time and give my brown eyes a huge pop! I've only got to try them out once. Much better than other lashes I've used. I'd recommend these!!
Petya P.
I have used this ones and I am really happy with them! they just fit perfectly ! easy to applicable, perfect color! much better than the cheaper one from DM! now I use them every time I go out
Rebecca C.
These eyelashes are fantastic! I love the fact that they have an invisible band as this makes the application of them so much easier!! I personally believe that they eyelashes are fantastic for everyday!!! I would 110% recommend these eyelashes to anybody!!
Noelia F.
Mallorca (Spain)
One of the bests eyelash brands at all, this lovely eyelashes are so natural but they give a nice lenght and volume.
You can use this two or three times, because they are not highend,but are really cheap so this ones definely worth itūüėä
Yaz M.
These eyelashes look nice once they are on and are good value compared to other lashes. I've used these multiple times and I used to love them but the inner and outer corners seem to never stick on and once they have will start to come off throughout the day.
Laura C.
Fishpond way, Abbey Hulton, Stoke on Trent
These are my favourite kind of lashes as I have only recently got into wearing them so I find that there not too heavy on the eyes and also come at an affordable price too. I need to try more of the Ardell range as I absolutely love these.
Uriah W.
British Columbia
I love this brand. It's so affordable.

I can find it anywhere, I mostly buy at Walmart.

My eye colour is brown.

It's truly amazing. No need for improvement.

I always recommend this brand

Laura D.
I love these eyelashes... I use these and another make... I always buy my own glue tho... they are light and left my eyes looking great! I had lots of compliments.. I'd definitely recommend
Claire E.
Renfrewshire, Paisley
My favourite lashes. Great quality for the price and last a substantial amount of uses with proper care. These lashes give a really open look to the eye and I prefer the Demi length for a more natural everyday look.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.