BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
100% bomb. They are so great. I can hardly feel them on and they are so light on the eyes. They are also affordable. You must get this when you see them. Trust me. You will love them.
pantea a.
Cheap, looks real and easy to put on. This set of eyelash's are my go to for when i am attending an event thats not too fancy and i need to cover up my naked lashes! NOT too long, NOT too thick, NOT too fake.
Tarah H.
Canora, SK
These are my absolute favorite lashes ! They are so easy to apply , look more natural than most I've tried . They hold up really well when removing , cleaning and re applying . I highly reccomend these and will continue to buy . Worth the price !!
Natalie S.
temora
I'm one who isn't blessed in the lashes committee so I love wearing false lashes however it's hard to find a pair of lashes that look natural and are good quality but these lashes are some of the more better lashes and I'm really happy with them
ajdksj j.
London
I don’t actually own many pairs of lashes and do not feel like I am very experienced in that category. However, these are great. I do recommend but they just are not the best. Get them if you’re looking for cheap lashes that are not the worst.
Jéssica P.
I must say these lashes are very cheap for the quality of the product, I can't compare it to others lashes because I have been obsessed with these. I buy them on ebay countless times and still will. Others lashes tend to irritate my eyes but these ones don't. I really recommend it :)
Simone N.
Maidenhead
These lashes are so naturally pretty they give you the lashes you dream of. They’re super lightweight really easy to apply they don’t feel heavy the band isn’t visible. They’re great value for money will definitely buy again and recommend
Arantza T.
Una de las mejores pestañas postizas, similar a las pestañas verdaderas, deja un aspecto natural y bien reluciente , dando un aspecto a tus ojos más vivos e intensos. Una de las mejores marcas también La recomiendo! Yo suelo usarlas para una noche o eventos importantes.
Larissa G.
Para uma Iluminação na maquiagem de Halloween para finalizar sempre pra ter aquele Olhão de diva então recomendo esse cílios que pode ser comprado em qualquer lugar, para fazer uma make up delicada e simples recomendo esse cílios. Aqui no site da @Influenster.
Nina C.
Australia
I'm Asian so you can barely see my eyelashes but with using these eyelashes falses is like a miracle! Honesty love it so much but the downside is that it looks a tad wierd on me :)
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.