BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Mariah T.
Coventry
I love these lashes honestly the best £6/£7 iv ever spent I use these on myself and my clients.i found these in tesco I'm not sure if they sell them everywhere. I would defiantly repurchase these as these are my fave lashes ever!! Will never go back now !!
Liv M.
I love these lashes so much. I wore them to my school prom and I got so many compliments on them, they look natural so you could get away with wearing them in the day time. I would 100% but them again and recommend them to anyone thinking about buying them
Diana L.
Live love these lashes ! I've never worn fake eyelashes before, but these eyelashes look very natural and stay put nicely. They don't look too fake at all and they are easy to put on and off. Also, they got great
Samantha A.
Medellín
Soy maquilladora, con una especial atracción por las cejas y las pestañas, los productos Ardell en general son de una calidad excelente, incluyendo las pestañas en cuestion. Colocadas de manera correcta son increíblemente cómodas e imperceptibles al uso.
Lavender O.
These are great for everyday use and also for those who are not used to lashes and want a subtle yet noticeable effect. I use these on a lot of my clients whom want natural glam. I recommend these for any woman who wants to try a new lash . These are great to have in your makeup stash !
Alanna C.
Saskatoon
Love Ardell lashes. I've been wearing lash extensions for 4 years and have tried a variety of brands and always find myself going back to Ardell. The lash band is flexible, easy to apply and they last for weeks before needing replacement.
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
I always find these at the dollar store for super cheap! They do have some fake looking ones with weird patterns but there is a specific pack of natural ones that are just incredible and look real and feel great. I wish they came with glue but they look so great when I put them on properly
Zaineb A.
New Westminster, MS
These are great for people just starting out with false lashes like me. They're easy to handle, not too heavy on the eyelids, and not too dramatic! Very affordable, that was my favorite part. And definitely reusable.
Chelsea J.
Ardell lashes are my go to lashes. I have tried a variety of the different types of lashes they have and they are honestly my favorite! They are very natural but also give you that volume that your looking for! I also love that you can't even tell you have them on! I just love them!
Chelsea B.
I use these for a natural glam look. They are so easy to use, I glue them on with the duo glue which prevents them from peeling off or coming off in the inner corner which is a must for me. They are super affordable, lightweight, thick and all in all a great product.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.