BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
I love these eyelashes. These are my go to everyday pair of eyelashes. They are excellent for value because you can use them more than once. The glue they come with is also perfect for precise application of the lashes
Nevena N.
Edmonton , AB
Similar to the original demi whispies, these are a great pair of lashes. The invisible band makes it easier to apply and hide, but either one is highly recommended.
Molly F.
These eyelashes are super flattering on many different eye shapes and can be worn during the day or even at night if you don't want your look to be too dramatic. They are really easy to apply and I'd say they're a staple in every girls makeup collection.
Aimée M.
Wore these for prom, glue held all day and the lashes themselves were so comfortable I forgot I had them on, beautifully dramatic while also looking natural. 10/10
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Ardell lashes are honestly the best lashes ever. I also love this style and I find that it just looks really good on EVERYONES eye shape and can look good with either really dramatic makeup but also minimal makeup as well which is awesome. I find you have to and of bend the band for a bit and work with it to "de-stiff" it kinda so it makes it easier to apply but regardless, these lashes are beautiful. Also really good for beginners since it is inexpensive! Definitely recommend checking these out even if you're just starting off with lashes :)
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Forever my favorite lashes. I wear glasses and with the demi wispies you don't have to worry about them always hitting your glasses! They look nice and full but also natural at the same time. I but these in the value packs I like them so much and very easy to use the lashes more than once before having to toss them! :)
Rhi R.
Leicester
These are my favorites lashes. They're ultra whispy which I love and have a really slim band making them easy to apply, discreet and also lightweight when actually on! Even though the band is thin, I'm able to reuse these as a couple of times unlike some other brands of thin lashes. These have a lovely taper making them appear more "natural" opposed to their big brother the Ardell Wispies which are full length all the way round!
Danni T.
I'm not one to 'go out' so I'm always on the look out for natural looking lashes I can use in daily life. I brought these from superdrug after being highly recommended & im yet to find anything that tops them. I mostly wear these without eyeliner and they still look natural. I wouldn't say these are eyelashes for heavy makeup, but for an everyday look they're perfect. I use Duos lash glue and they stay on all day without needing to be reapplied. I love them (:
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
First set of false lashes I ever bought and I love them! They're pretty natural, but have a certain "flirtiness" to them. They really "open up" your eyes without being too dramatic. They're super easy to apply, the band is just flexible enough, and comfortable to wear. I take really good care of my lashes, so I can easily keep them looking pretty for ~20 uses, which is amazing at the low price points of these lashes. Would definitely recommend the Ardell Demi Wispies!
Farielle S.
This is definitely a holy grail of mine. They look very natural and they definitely don't feel heavy on the eyes at all. Because of the invisibands you might even get away without people thinking they are false lashes lol. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who's interested in buying falsies that would look natural and be worth the price that you're paying for it.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.