BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Kacey M.
North York
These lashes are so pretty and such a great price! They work for everyday looks or glam looks. Super easy to apply with any lash glue and doesn’t look too fake it all. I always stock up on these when I go to Walmart.
Sian R.
Delisle
I really like these lashes they are super cute and easy to apply. They blend in really well with your natural lashes and make your outer lashes look a big larger. I've always loved Ardell Lashes one of the best out there
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
LOVE Ardell's demis! These are awesome lashes for beginners as they are easy to use and very natural looking. They don't last terribly long but they're so cheap that it's not a big deal! Totally recommend these!
jessica s.
Wantz road , Maldon
Fav lashes! So easy to apply and look amazing on. I love the wispie style so I was so happy with them! Would definitely recommend and buy them again. They are very long lasting and reusable which is great.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I wear these eyelashes for everyday or going out. I love that they look natural enough to be your own but add volume and length to your lashes. I buy these in packs of 5 and I've bought them over and over!
Orlagh M.
Newry, Down
So easy to apply as they have a thin band so if you're bad at putting on eyelashes these aren't tricky at all! Lovely natural eyelashes and a reasonable price for this product I would highly recommend
Teri S.
Alloa, Clackmannanshire
These lashes are my favourite ever!!! Super easy to apply and they are nice and wispy! These are an affordable brand and can usually get a pair for around £5/6. Would definitely recommend these lashes.
Joanne K.
I really like these lashes and found that they could be used more than once. The band is very flexible and the lashes were light on your eyes. They had a beautiful winged shape and lasted all night.
Holly R.
london
I love these lashes so much they're very easy to put on and remove and they look extremely natural, it makes my green eyes stand out loads, this is my third time purchasing and I will defiantly buy again
Sinai M.
Caracas
When you use this lashes you don't know wich is the false. It's so natural and love that effect in my eyes. Also have a good value and you can use more than one time. I definily buy it again.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.