BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Haley M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I really like these. They are really pretty on and they don't look fake. The only thing I have a problem is getting them where I want them to be! I can get them for around $4 at target which is super cheap
Iris H.
Ontario, CA
I love arsenal lashes, I remember using a lot of their more glamour and full lashes for dances and they were amazing. Pulled my look together and have repurchase them ever since then. Definitely recommend.
Yasmin d.
Gilroy
Hi ladies , these ardell Demi wisp black eyelashes are the best they are affordable , and look as great as any expensive eyelashes , they are very natural and is the best to be worn with a more natural look not a dramatic look hope you ladies get yours they are available at any drug store
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Favorite style of lashes. I have very short lashes so these are perfect for nights out and special occasions. Easy to attach and easy to take off. I use them a good 10 times before purchasing a new set and that's only because I tend to misplace one or have too much of a good time during wear.
Shekianh R.
Kennesaw
I'm in love with these! They are soft , affordable, and also last a long time if you take care of them right! I have recommended this to tons of people and they fell in love with them just as much as I did. I have tons of people asking me about these and said they have bought tons .
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Before I got eyelash extensions, these were my everything! I used them on my cousin for her wedding and I wore them to professional events or fancy events. They look natural but also give off a voluminized, lengthened effect!
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
One of the most popular styles from Ardell for a good reason! These lashes are natural looking while adding and extra oomph to your look. These are great for every day or formal wear and suite most eye shapes. If I’m gentle I can usually get two uses out of a pair! One of my favorites!
Niqua M.
La
I have hooded lids, so Demi wispy lashes are all I need. They are so comfortable to wear & they make my eyeshadow pop. No affordable lashes can compare to Ardell. I reuse my lashes for at least 7 uses. I always stock up on Demi wispies, because they are always sold out in my local ULTA
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
For only a few bucks a pop, you really can't go wrong with these. I love that the band is clear because there are days I don't do anything to my eyes except put falsies on when I'm being lazy or pressed for time. The quality of these is good for price and they look great on the eye!
Janett H.
Yuma, AZ
They so look so natural and they blend in with my natural lashes and they last all day! I usually reuse them like around 3-5 times before I use a new pair depending how well you take care of them. They are so weightless that it feels like I don't have them on. I only try these ones, but I can't wait to try their other lashes.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.