BY ARDELL #60 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Alice T.
For a more upmarket choice from eyelure, these are absolutely fabulous. They are so so easy to work with and use (I use duo eyelash glue) and last all day! Don't feel heavy on the eyes at all and haven't got any sharp edges which cab irritate the eye! Will always repurchase these!
Katt R.
These bad boys are my everyday go to lashes ,, they look so beautiful & natural on my eyes ,, I have hooded, deep set eyes ,, so it's hard to find good false lashes that aren't to big looking on my eye ,, these are my #1 choice for everyday use ,, of you haven't tried them you need to
sumaiya a.
These eyelashes are loved by everyone. From different MUA to Kylie Jenner. These eyelashes are so affordable and are AMAZING for the price. They are so natural yet 'wispy'. Its good for everyday to or different occasions. I would definitely recommend these eyelashes to everyone!
Rebecca A.
OMG!!! I have never loved a set of lashes more.
I have hooded eye so find it super hard to feel comfortable in lashes but wow, these have changed my life. They have just the right amount of volume but work perfectly on smaller/ hooded eyed.
Aimee H.
Heywood, Lancashire
These are stunning lashes. Some of my favourites when I'm not sure what lashes to go for. They give you a lovely lash line and it's easy to hide the band when wearing them.
Kayleigh M.
The Demi wispies are my favourite from ardell. So pretty and very natural looking. They're super easy to apply. Especially with the invisible band. Really handy if you're doing a no eyeliner look. I always recommend these lashes to people and have used them on many clients.
natalie h.
Houghton le spring
Best lashes ever, I'm not one for falsies but on days when I need them Ardell lashes are my go to, I love how light and fluffy they are and it doesn't feel as if something is weighing your eyelid down. They definitely look great dressed up or with a simple casual look
Courtney G.
Calthorpe , Norwich
I love these lashes as they are not too over the top and can get away with wearing these day to day

The price is great too and seem to be long wearing.
I would definitely recommend to others- they fit comfortably on the eye too.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
Such good quality lashes for going out, the band is a bit flimsy so they can't be reused as much as more expensive lashes but if you take care of them you can get good wear out of them, love the volume and drama they add at the corners
Nychelle M.
These are great lashes with a great price tag. I find I can get more than one use out of them and they are so easy to apply. Great for an extra little something to add to your look. Highly recommend.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.