BY ARDELL #46 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Shivali D.
ludhiana
Love ardell lashes! They are super easy to apply and wear! They have a thin band which makes it super quick to apply and glue on. The price is too good. I use my ardells everytime. And i have used it so many times still it works perfectly fine for me. Highly recommend these
Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
These were easy to apply, and looked very natural. I wore them to my graduation, and when people asked how I had my lashes so nice, they were surprised to hear they were fake, because these aren't too overwhelming to wear, but dramatic enough that they are well noticed
Luna T.
weerde
I love these lashes . I wear them almost everyday. They are nice and soft and reuseable if u treat them nice ! I don't love the packaging but the lashes are great. I do have to cut thel because they are a little big and i have small eyes but i don't mind that .
Lina A.
I'm not an expert in falsies but when I do use, I go for the Ardell Demi Whispies. These lashes are really beautiful and add some drama to the eyes without looking absolutely fake. I apply them with the duo glue and it works really good. I really like these lashes and totally recommend them.
Arantxa M.
Tampico
Mis pestañas postizas favoritas! Se ven naturales, para nada exageradas. Además que se pueden utilizar más de 2 veces y siguen viéndose muy bien las pestañas. Perfectas para cualquier ocasión. He comprando más de 10 paquetes porque me encantan. Las recomiendo.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Simplemente meencantan,son suaves, feciles de colocar, no son pesadas y con la limpieza correcta te puedendurar muchas puestas. Son faciles de conseguir y tienen un muy buen precio, seven naturales y las comprari de nuevo, ddefinitivamente las amo
Kiara P.
The most amazing eyelashes at such an affordable price, and I love that they're available in drugstores!! Extremely easy to apply, and the duo glue that they come with is incredible and lasts all day long. Would without a doubt purchase these again
Nicole-lee S.
Bonnyrigg, Midlothian
These are such good lashes, especially for being so cheap! They have a really thin lash band so the are easy to apply and look good once they are on. They offer many different styles which is good for such a affordable brand! They also come with a little Duo lash glue.
Victoria T.
My go to lashes. Looks very natural and is very affordable. Gives a cat like effect. Goes with any eye look. The bands are very thin compared to other brands so its very mouldable to eye. You can easily layer these lashes because the band is so thin. I buy these all the time! My fav
Amy M.
Golden across , Hailsham
My all time favourite lash, these are the perfect balance of natural and dramatic. Budget friendly, easy to apply, and the invisiband blends with the lash line far easier than a solid black band, in addition to being more comfortable to wear.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.