BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Olivia K.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
I love these! I only wear eyelashes for going out at night but I these are without a doubt the best ones I have used. Wispies and Demi wispies are my favourite as they add volume and definition without being bold. However, I am looking to try a more adventurous pair from this brand. I can not reccomend these enough!
Chloe G.
Southampton
Best eyelashes I've tried. Super quick and easy to apply to the eye. I'm got these from my local drug store after tying multiple brands out this is by far the best, great value for money. The band is invisible so nobody would be able to tell you are wearing eyelashes I highly reccomend for any occasion.
Samantha L.
Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Favourite lashes by FAR!! I've tried so many lashes over the years and these just compliment my eyes so nicely, are flexible and easy as chips to apply and don't hurt the corners of your eyes! They're very easy to blend and I just love them so much I need to buy more right now
Erika I.
Best lashes I have ever owned. They look natural but stand out. Very easy to put on and just look great in photos. I have gotten so many compliments when wearing them, and I have recommended them to everyone who has asked about them. Definitely, a must have in everyone's makeup bag.
Fiona M.
Glasgow
These lashes are perfect. People compliment my eyes all time. I used one pair, 3 times a week for about 2 months which is disgusting but shows what kind of quality these lashes are. I've bought multiple pairs so I'm never without them. They're easy to apply and comfortable to wear.
Emma T.
Le6 0gt
I really like these false eyelashes, they are so nice and flattering on the eyes. They have a range of styles, lengths and thickness'. They are great to work with and with a thin lash band so they can sit on the lash line really easily and they are easy to trim to your own eye shape.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Ardell really makes the best lashes ever, and these are so universally flattering, especially for just being from the thrift store! I love these for a night out because I can put them on in no time and they make my whole look just that much better. The wispies are flirty and girly looking.
Caitlin H.
Derry, Londonderry
The best eyelashes out there, without a doubt. These are so affordable and so worth every penny they are my go to lashes as they look amazing on and they are so easy to apply and remove, you literally can not say a bad word about these lashes they are without a doubt the best!
Darian B.
Willenhall
These lashes are perfect for a flirty dramatic look. Bought from my local drugstore Superdrug, I couldn't believe the value for money. I found application difficult but I don't know if that's due to the lashes or myself because I struggle no matter which brand of lashes i use.
Sinead O.
Hawley, Dartford
These lashes are so good. I love the fact they have the invisible band as it makes the lashes look a lot more natural. I brought these out of boots I think and I use these lashes for when I want more of a natural look. I purchase these about every 3 weeks and would suggest these lashes to anyone who likes the natural lashes.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.