BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Olivia F.
St. Albans , ['', '', '']
These are my favourite lashes and I wear them every single day! They can be worn so many times, and due to this I dont have to repurchase them a lot the time, they are insanely cheap and are very 'natural', due to their wispiness and thin band! I have purchased them around 5-10 times, and I haven't yet found any lashes that come close to these! X
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
I dont normally wear false lashes as my own are naturally long and im scared of pulling them out or ruining them!

The Demi Wispies are beautiful, they are light and almost natural looking - long and thick and set off the look.

Personally i dont like heavy falsies that are too false looking, these are nowhere near that, could even be worn every day.
Harleen L.
Delta, NY
The lashes are very pretty and natural it's great if u want to look natural and have a pretty eye look I bought my Lashes from London drugs and it's pretty affordable for the price I would recommend this to anyone who wants natural eyelashes
Holly B.
Sheffield
I can honestly say these are the best lashes I have ever tried. They look effortless and stunning! They cling to the natural eyelash really good. So affordable as you can use them again and again which is amazing!! I would totally recommend!!
Stacey H.
Edinburgh
Big fan of these & use them or baby Demi on most clients as there natural & light weight but give enough impact for even the most dedicated lashes wearer.
But because there so light they can be doubled up if you wanted to go all out.
They also have the advantage of a clear band so easier to hide & are available in most places
Holly P.
Trinity Street, Brighton
I always go for a wispy lash, I think the effect is so much nicer than a thick, heavy lash.

These are so inexpensive too, available from online stores such as falseeyelashes.com & Boots.

The packaging is simple & you don't get lash glue with them, but I really do love the style of them and have purchased many times!
saima y.
I absolutely love these lashes. They are so nice and I like the fact that you can use these multiple times before throwing them away. The quality is great. I use these lashes often and I like to use them as a part of an eyeshadow look. I wouldn't use thess without eyeliner because that way the finish isn't as seemless and natural.
Teni O.
Kent
AMAZING. These lashes are so natural but can also be used for soft glam looks. They are easy to apply and last for a very long time. My go to for everyday lashes as they are fluttery & soft but give a sophisticated cat eye look. Will buy again and again!
Chloe G.
Southampton
Best eyelashes I've tried. Super quick and easy to apply to the eye. I'm got these from my local drug store after tying multiple brands out this is by far the best, great value for money. The band is invisible so nobody would be able to tell you are wearing eyelashes I highly reccomend for any occasion.
Olivia K.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
I love these! I only wear eyelashes for going out at night but I these are without a doubt the best ones I have used. Wispies and Demi wispies are my favourite as they add volume and definition without being bold. However, I am looking to try a more adventurous pair from this brand. I can not reccomend these enough!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.