BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Christine P.
These lashes are great if you want to improve the the thickness of your lashes without them being too out there.  I wear glasses most of the time and quite often other lashes will touch the lenses.  These are great every day lashes and with them being inexpensive, they don't break the bank.   The higher end, long and fabulous lashes are great for a special night out but not every day.  They also last for a long time, can be worn over and over again.
Diana M.
I love my wispies! I am not a fan of fake lashes but when I tried a pair of demi wispies, girl was I hooked! With a little help from your tweezer, it is easy to stick to your real lashes. They're really light and so you'll forget you're wearing one. The packaging is good for storing it after use but just make sure to seal it.
Olivia C.
I tried these for the first time recently and I was really impressed with them! I've never put on lashes before and these were super easy! The lashes looked fluttery and like natural lashes but obviously much longer and had more volume. Really impressed with these for the price!
Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
I have smaller eyes and I love the natural look so I've always struggled with finding lashes that are full and don't end up looking like little brooms lol. These work perfectly because the "baby" is shorter in length. Only downside is sometimes when you remove the glue it can accidentally unravel the whole lash but that might be because you aren't gentle enough. That being said, it can just be really pricey and they can add up.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, NC
I love all Ardell eyelashes especially the wispies but these ones are great and look semi natural i mean no ones eye lashes look that perfect like these but they are super nice on the eye and the band is very light and easy to bend to the shape of anyones eye. These look very gorgeous on and you dont have to wear eye liner with these ones because the band is so small. I dont get many uses out of them but they are really good.
mirren m.
i am completely obsessed with these lashes they don't look like your trying so hard and they look like you have a beautiful pair on natural lashes. so lightweight and not tiring on your eyes at all. perfect for everyday wear and are not expensive. would definitely recommend to a friend without a shadow of a doubt!
Leslie-Ann M.
These are my go to lashes! They are comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Ardell Demi wispies can be worn multiple times, if you remove them carefully and don't use too much eyelash glue.
Although it says invisible band when I wear them on their own I still use some eyeliner or black eyeshadow to cover up the band and it glue, but eye don't have to line my eyes before hand.
Laura A.
When starting off with lashes these are the perfect ones to practise with as the lash band is extremely thin and easy to work with. They are quite natural, perfect for everyday wear. The price of them is great as they are so affordable. I would definitely repurchase these. As stated in the name, they are nice and whispy and complete looks perfectly.
tricia p.
Loncon, ON
awesome natural looking fake eyelashes, god for a night on the town or an everyday wear. i use them on brides when I'm doing weddings and it adds just a little of intensity to their eye lashes. by far favourite brand and kind of lashes !!!!!!!!!!
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
By far the BEST highstreet lashes on the market right now! I use them every day. They such good value for money and the Duo glue you get with them is amazing as well. They last multiple uses as long as you take care of them and take the glue off them after each use. I have told so many people about them and will continue to for as long as I use them
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.