BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Diana G.
Lincoln
These lashes are AMAZING!!! Definitely worth the money, they really make your eyes stand out and aren't too subtle or too bold. You can for sure get over 20 wears with them and I would buy again
Lucie S.
GIFT FROM GOD! I am in love with these lashes, nothing bad to say about them whatsoever. They work super well with Duo glue which helps them stay on all night long!!! Super affordable and can be reused which is a plus! Can’t fault them❤️❤️ Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
Annie S.
This one of the best lashes brand easy to clean them gives a natural beautiful look .i can definately re wear them ..this brand is value for money very easy to apply and they are very light weight easy on eyes.
Hannah S.
Very beautiful lashes, especially for someone with hooded eyes. Apply easily, and come with very good glue. Still use the glue with other pairs of lashes I own. Would buy again, but a bit on the pricey side.
Sneha S.
Lewisham, London
These are the best lashes if you like a fluttery yet natural style of eyelashes. The transparent lash band is really thin and doesn’t add a thick line along the lash line. You can easily hide it with a thin line of black eyeliner. I would also recommend this style of lashes to anybody just starting off with wearing false eyelashes.
Chloe L.
Reading
I really like these lashes - not too over the top, they just add a nice bit of fullness to really bring out your eyes. The band isn’t too obvious so it’s easy to hide - I struggle with putting them on but that’s just my inexperience
Holly G.
Wolverhampton
These lashes.... have one of the most thinnest lash bands which makes it easy to apply to the lashes! They stay on all day on my eyes and look really natural. Love the brand!
Foo T.
Absolutely love Ardell lashes. they are very light weight and look very natural (depending on the style) I recommend getting a different glue that Ardell has because the glue that comes with it is weak and doesn't tend to hold for long. altogether their lashes are amazing and cost around $15 (au)
Beth J.
Grays, Essex
My favourite eyelashes that I repeat purchase constantly! I love the fact that there is no band, this makes it so much easier for the lashes to blend in with my own eyelashes! Top tip: use a little black eyeshadow after applying to blend both natural and false lashes together seamlessly!
Crystal B.
Telford
These are my all time go to lashes! They’re amazing & because they’re whispy they look natural too - they come with glue in the box, and are great value for money
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.