BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
KATHLEEN S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
These worked great for a wedding I was
They are easy to apply with lash glue and they stayed on comfortably for over 12 hours. I almost forgot they were before I fell into bed. You can them at many different stores across the country and usually on sale 😀. So they can range on price from $5 -$15 depending on the package you pick out. They are also good to re-use.
Karen M.
One of my favorites !!!! Perfect starting lashes because when I put them on I felt they were so long but in reality I wasn’t used to lashes in general and I looked great!! I’d recommend these to start out with and for everyday !!
AbbyNicolle Q.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They’re cute and all but probably just not for me, i like how they’re a reasonable price and how fluffy they are just not how it looks on me and how flimsy the band is. I would probably buy it again i just don’t prefer it as much as i would like.
Alli B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite lashes from Ardell! Dramatic but also have a natural look. I can usually get 2-3 wears on these and they are super affordable!
Geean H.
Jacksonville
These are some of my favourite lashes!! Especially considering the price they are truly amazing. I re-wear then several times and often get compliments when wearing them. I stock up so I never run out!! The band isn’t too stiff so I find it a lot easier to glue on rather than some thicker bands i’ve used in the past
Herminia G.
blue island , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
i like these for a everyday look because there not to exaggerated so they actually look like real lashes and they are super cheap and thi packaging is nice simple but nice i would highly recommend they have so many diff kinds
Beatriz D.
Purchased at: CVS
I really like these lashes, cause u can barely tell that you have them on. They feel real nice and look very natural and pretty. Perfect for a everyday look!
Robyn O.
Kansas City, MO
These are great and natural looking falsies for beginners. The thin band makes them very easy to apply
manal e.
nador
There are more than a few things in beauty that are surprisingly hard to quit using once you start. For me, that list includes face oils, a particular brand of lip balm, and all kinds of fake lashes. Once you start using extra-long falsies, or over-the-top lash extensions, it becomes hard to stop. Sure, there's always the possibility that one day after New Year's Eve, you'll go through airport security with a strip of false lashes stuck to your shoulder (I don't want to talk about it), but even then it's usually worth the dramatic final look. Magnetic lashes are the newest lash invention on the beauty market these days, and I have to say that when I first heard of them, I was skeptical
Amber L.
Welland, ON
These lashes are my absolute favourite lashes from the drug store! They aren't too dramatic and the band is super flexible. I always have a set or two of these on hand. They are so easy to apply. I typically buy them from Walmart here in Canada because they tend to have double packs  or more for a very resonable price. I typically get 3 uses out of one pair which make them even more worth it!!  Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.