BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
My go to everyday natural falsies. Because of the invisible band if you're good with applying lashes people can't even tell they're fake! They are pretty sturdy for invisible band and can be reused multiple times. Cant beat the quality for the price!
tylar m.
I love all the lashes by ardell! They are a great drugstore alternative to high end lashes and look amazing! And their new faux mink lashes are on point! They slay! I am literally shook on how beautiful they are! I will be buying every pair I can get my hands on!
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
the best lashes out there!! i use these lashes all the time and i'm in love. why would you go spend $20 on lashes when you could get these for 3-4. This brand is so good and their lashes are high quality for the price. i will honestly never use another pair of lashes. try them out you'll probably fall in love too
Jeanette O.
I love these lashes. They are hands down my favorite lashes. I have simple black eyes, but these lashes really make my eyes pop. I bought mine at Sally Beauty. They are long lasting for sure. They’re really make your eye look pop out, but they also aren’t super fake looking and dramatic. I would really recommend if you want something to bring your eye look to the next level but you don’t want something to over the top.
Joy A.
San Diego, CA
Although I don't wear falsies very often, when I do I reach for these for a natural look. I love that they are very subtle and make my natural lashes look fuller and longer. The band it really flexible and easy to work with.
Rachael L.
Rexburg, ID
These are perfect for an everyday look or even a night out. They look very natural while widening your eyes because they are slightly longer toward the outside of your eyes. I purchased mine at ulta, and next time will be buying them in bulk!
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
Love these! Just bought this style for the first time and they are by far the most natural looking! Definitely will be buying them again! I've used them over and over and they still look good. Not heavy on my lids at all!
Melissa R.
Missouri City, TX
I love these eyelashes, especially when they come in the 5 pack. The band is so thin it makes it easy to work with. It looks natural when you place it correctly on your eye. It's not a bad price. If you take care of them they could last you at least 10 uses.
Madison W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these lashes, they are the perfect length to where they look like your lashes but better. I love that the bands are very thin and dont show up when you wear these lashes. They look like your own lashes and you cant see the band.
Vivian M.
Waukegan, IL
Last weeken was my first time ever wearing flash lashes. I didn't think I'd be able to handle them since I thought they were heavy. But no, these lashes are so comfortable & they lasted on all night. I was dancing and moving around & it did not budge & I forgot I even had lashes on! Love them
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.