BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL
These are my favorite lashes. They last a long time and are very natural looking
Jessyca M.
These are definitely a musst have (: they make yo eyes look 72827282 times better
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
I love them they look so natural they are my go to eyelashes cute cute love them
Jennifer L.
This product is amazing. one of my fa products out there. I really recommend it..
Suzi S.
I love Ardell eyelashes! such good quality and they look great when wearing them
Ria M.
Buffalo, NY
Best. Lashes. Ever. I buy these in multipacks from Amazon or at target ! Great.
Georgiana P.
I love the Demi Wispies ones! They look so natural and you can reuse them! ūüėćūüĎćūüŹĽ
Veronica E.
Denver , CO
Yesssd Lawd I Kant Go Without My Eyelashes. These Are One Of My All Time Fave.
Ardy H.
Lexington, KY
I love this brand of eyelashes. These ones especially are perfect for my taste.
Joni R.
Stillwater, NY
These are my go to falsies! They're beautiful on everyone and so affordable!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.