BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
Love these lashes. Super inexpensive. They are my go to false lashes. Worth a try.
Crystal R.
The Woodlands, TX
I love these lashes. I think they work for just about anyone paired with any look.
I love them, so comfortable, and they also look so natural. One thing we all want!
Kylee S.
Saint Louisville, OH
Absolutely love these false lashes!
Such a good asset to complete any makeup look.
Paulina M.
They are so good, you wont fell them at all and they look super natural, perfect
Suzi S.
I love Ardell eyelashes! such good quality and they look great when wearing them
Tyesha H.
Detroit, MI
Great i love it I love it and they can be reused. But make sure you clean the off
Jessyca M.
These are definitely a musst have (: they make yo eyes look 72827282 times better
Jennifer L.
This product is amazing. one of my fa products out there. I really recommend it..
Galilea G.
Love these eyelashes and they look soooo natural would definitely buy them again
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.