BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these lashes I'm wearing them in the photo I attached. They're so beautiful ♥♥♥
Angelina S.
Great lashes ! band can be a bit irritating but for the price it well worth your money.
Jei J.
Park Forest, IL
I LOVE THESE LASHES. I Will Honestly Wear These All Day Every Day. Very Comfortable.
Ashlyn B.
I love these lashes so much they are beautiful and easy to apply definitely recommend
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
Favorite drugstore lashes! Easy to put on and they blend well with my natural lashes.
Becky M.
Fort Worth TX
LOVED 💞💞💞💞
So cute on, felt so thin & GREAT! 😩
EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR THESE ON A DATE 😍
Shanoya T.
Fayetteville, GA
Very cheap, lightweight and comfortable. Good for both a natural and full glam looks
Risa R.
These lashes are affordable and high quality. They are durable for more than one use!
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
Love these lashes. Super inexpensive. They are my go to false lashes. Worth a try.
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
Great eye lashes prefect band and great selection for the price there is no better
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.