BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Crystal Q.
Manassas, VA
I love ardell lashes!!!! Super soft and last me a long time and re-use them many times
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love love love these false eye lashes for any special occasion!! they look so natural
Damey R.
Seabrook, TX
Favorite lashes and they look very natural. Love the wispy look and how dark they look
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
I love these false lashes !!! There really easy to apply in my opinion ! Good price !!
Benthe P.
Love them! This are me go to lashes! The look Very natural. They are So easy to apply.
Kayla G.
Joppa, MD
Love love love these eyelashes they make my eyes pop so much and makes my eye color pop
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
These arent ny styke but they work. Theyre good. Theyre long. Not so dramatic looking.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
These work really well. Look real too! I highly recommend these. Not bad for the price
Angelina S.
Great lashes ! band can be a bit irritating but for the price it well worth your money.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these lashes I'm wearing them in the photo I attached. They're so beautiful ‚ô•‚ô•‚ô•
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.