BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Camille A.
Affordable, long lasting & comfortable on the eyes! These are in my go-to lash collection.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
I Love these eyelashes. THE BEST and a MUST have. Ultra, Walmart, target should have these!
Nikki J.
Freeport , NY
Looks natural and feels great on. They blend beautifully with natural lashes. Great bargain
Katherine T.
They are great, I love them, they look natural and I like them.Make you see beautiful eyes
Hayden M.
Louisville, KY
love using these lashes , very inexpensive and great quality! i use these on a daily basis
Jennifer G.
Love these super natural , looks good with just about any look , day time lashes or night
Christina S.
Arlington, TX
I love them they are the best plus really affordable I will for sure purchase them again
Aly D.
Millbrook , AL
Go to for a natural full lash. Very wispy but not too separated to where they look spikey
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
Received these in a voxbox and I am obsessed. Super natural and complete any makeup look!
Katherine C.
I use these everyday love them for work double them for going out always keep extra pair
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.