BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Marlene M.
Hands down the best, affordable lashes I've came across! These can be worn casually, or dressy!
Brandi C.
Memphis, TN
The best natural looking eyelashes..!!! I always buy extra because I can rarely find them!! ūüíúūüíú
Amanda L.
Manchester, NH
Love these. The band is great but the lashes get dirty real quick. Will purchase more of these!
Ana Kristina s.
Doral, FL
The best Lashes EVER. So cheap, beautiful, usefull and Long lasting. You can find it at target
Cheyla M.
Calexico, CA
the eyelashes wispies are d emis favorite make see a very natural and pretty eyelash I love...
Molinthia B.
Oh. My. God. These lashes are so gorgeous! They look so great on and make your eyes really pop
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Super cute lashes their not too exaggerate and their awesome to wear super light weight as well
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
Beautiful and natural. I'm a big fan of these guys. They're always my go-to for a natural look.
member-240da
Good lashes and I only use these lashes they look like natural lashes. Looks nice just love it
layken k.
My absolute favorite drugstore eyelashes !! they're super cheap and i use mine more than once.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.