BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Kassondra D.
Plainville, CT
By far the best lashes i've ever used. they're inexpensive, and the band on them is literally invisible. even when i'm not wearing eyeliner you can't tell that i have falsies on. i definitely recommend any of the ardell lashes!!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I use to use these all the time until I realized they did not suit my eyes at all. I have very hooded eyes so they make my eyes look even more hooded. It makes the lashes look very fake. I would say they're pretty good if you are going for a dramatic look but if you are trying to be more subtle, a different brand would be better recommended.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
These lashes are great! I don't wear fake lashes often, but when I do, I reach for these! At drugstore price you can't beat it. They go on great and stay on if you use the right glue! I recommend them for anyone who wants to wear natural-looking lashes and not glam.
Brea G.
Alpharetta, GA
These are the BOMB.com. I use these on my clients and the give a flirty natural look. I'm a fan of the flare wisp cat eye eyelash because it elongates the eye. I buy these like every week and I can't go without them in my makeup kit!
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
For a drugstore brand, these are the best lashes. They look so fluffy and beautiful, and they feel pretty comfortable on the eye. I always have problems with having to cut them down and reshape them a little, which can be a little irritating. But they are under 5$, I can't complain about that. They also last through a few wears too.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
My favorite lashes hands down! These fit my eye without needing to trim them, have an invisible band that blends right in with my lash line, so much so that people mistake them for my natural lashes. I’ve purchased these in a multipack, in singles, and everything in between- absolutely love them and won’t ever wear another lash!
Cheyanna S.
These are a great basic style of lashes to have in your collection, whether you are just beginning to wear false lashes or you wear them all the time. The price is reasonable and you can find them in drugstores easily. They seem to work well a variety eye shapes as well. They give good drama while still looking fairly natural.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
No I disagree! Salon Perfect would be rated number 1 for the best drugstore false lashes but that's just my honest opinion. Salon Perfect, goes perfectly with my hazel green eyes. Highly recommend trying if you haven't.
Shellby M.
The invisibands are great and these though are glamour type lashes they don't look fake or too showy they sit well and last awhile I've used the same pair for 4 uses just by soaking/cleaning with alcohol to remove glue and mascara!
Kiara
Oakland, CA
I love theses lashes they truly are natural it added more length than thickness I loved them I used the for my birthday as a soft glam they are very easy to apply and I recommend it to everyone that is new to lashes I believe their like $7 which is amazing for lashes
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.