BY ARDELL #43 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
maria S.
oxnard
These lashes look amazing on ! They look so natural! They are not lying to you when they say that !
Brenda C.
These are the best lashes I've used. They are very comfortable to wear and they look very natural.
Caitlyn M.
These have to be my favorite lashes so far! They are full and natural looking. They are also easy to apply which is a plus! Great product for an affordable price!
Heather U.
Smithfield, VA
Love these lashes. Easy to put on and they blend well with my natural lashes. They are very pretty.
NANA J.
Florence, SC
Love the whispies it's very cute & girly but more of the extragant side of natural lol I love them
Kaitlyn H.
Vine Grove, KY
I used these for prom and they looked natural, I love love love them! Would definitely recommend.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I love ardell lashes! They last me a few months and the price is amazing for the quality you get.
Anna M.
Newton , WV
These lashes are comfy, not to heavy and great for daytime lashes because there not to dramatic!
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX
My go to lash for a natural make up look. Also great for a Dramatic eye look with mascara applied
stephanie g.
Kansas City, KS
Best lashes outhere, super flexible, natural looking. And easy to maintain and clean. I love them
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.