BY ARDELL #60 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
ooohhh i just got these i hope there great from the looks of it they look good quality for drugstore
Barbara W.
Piedmont
I love these lashes, they are easy to apply and affordable! I get compliments every time I wear them.
Daniela M.
Love these eyelashes for an everyday look. They're light but amazing and make your eye look complete.
skylar s.
Bogalusa
Does this make my fake eyelashes natural?!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this and want it so badddddddddddddf!!!!
Mckenzie
I love these false lashes. I have used them several times and they are my favorite pair that I own.
Alexandra E.
Brownsville , TX
These are great if you just want to add more fullness to your lashes and the length is very natural
maria S.
oxnard
These lashes look amazing on ! They look so natural! They are not lying to you when they say that !
Caitlyn M.
These have to be my favorite lashes so far! They are full and natural looking. They are also easy to apply which is a plus! Great product for an affordable price!
NANA J.
Florence, SC
Love the whispies it's very cute & girly but more of the extragant side of natural lol I love them
Trinity R.
Hohenwald
I wore these to my prom. They looked so natural! The band wasn’t thick and they looked really good!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.