BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
Best lashes you can find in the drug store and their affordable. love them for a wispy natural look.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like ardel I think these lashes are super great for beginners you and use them over and over again
Strykar N.
Pittsburgh
Just wore a pair of Ardell lashes to my snoball dance. They stayed on all night and look so natural!
Lexcee R.
Bowling Green, KY
Best lashes. Invisible band and very flexible. These are the most natural looking lashes,my favorite
Cynthia G.
La Porte, TX
Awesome long lasting eyelash product I love wearing these for my long weekend nights or if I need some thicker lashes in a hurry! they last and I never wore those irritating lashes until these saved my life!
Anna C.
Redding, CA
Beautiful lashes. This is my favorite brands for lashes and they have so many options to choose from
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite store bought lashes! They are easy to apply and are very full, soft and lovely!
Rebel M.
San Antonio , TX
When I do use Lashes (rare) these are my go to! They are great, and look real! Definitely recommend!
Daniela M.
Love these eyelashes for an everyday look. They're light but amazing and make your eye look complete.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
One of my fave style of lashes! They're very flirty but natural looking at the same time! A must buy!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.