BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
ariana a.
Modesto, CA
They look really pretty with any eye makeup, if you take good care of them they can last a long time :)
Rosie D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Great lashes just didn't like how they felt. they felt more like plastic lashes and not like real hair.
alyssa s.
Trenton, OH
These lashes a perfect for dramatic or natural looks.... the band is clear so that's nice easy to apply
Vivian L.
These are are my favorite lashes to wear for special occasions, they're a cult favorite for a reason!!ūüėć
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
Best lashes and a bang for a buck!!! Apply's pretty easily and looks very natural on the eye! Love them
Lexcee R.
Bowling Green, KY
Best lashes. Invisible band and very flexible. These are the most natural looking lashes,my favorite
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love this because it looks Natural and I like buying it i like keeping it and wearing it sometimes
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like ardel I think these lashes are super great for beginners you and use them over and over again
Rebel M.
San Antonio , TX
When I do use Lashes (rare) these are my go to! They are great, and look real! Definitely recommend!
Jessica A.
Can be easily applied and look really natural. They are very wispy and look great on any makeup look!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.