BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Cindi H.
Versailles, KY
If I am wearing lashes, I am probably wearing these. They are beautiful and very comfortable on the eye.
Courtney T.
Groveland, FL
Best lashes ever. Apply great don't ever bother my eyes, don't even realize they are there. Very natural
Linda P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Very easy to use for beginners, very natural looking Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
Krystal Z.
Love the ardell brand lashes! They're so reasonably priced and look just as good as the expensive brands!
Briana S.
Charlotte , NC
My favorite falsies of all time. They give you beautiful fluttery lashes that compliment every eye shape
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
Obsessed with these lashes. They are so bold and daring. Perfect for going out. And no need for eyeliner
Angelitza R.
Cleveland, OH
Bought these for the first time and actually loved the outcome. Looking forward to many more purchases.
Tania M.
Petaluma, CA
Favorite lashes! So easy to apply and the look these give your eyes overall is awesome. Recommend 10/10
Favrielle B.
Kissimmee, FL
So light weight and pretty, very girly and very affordable. Great for people who are not used to lashes
alyssa s.
Trenton, OH
These lashes a perfect for dramatic or natural looks.... the band is clear so that's nice easy to apply
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.