BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
My all time favorite lash love that there natural but still look good and if there treated right they last
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are ny favorite ! I lovee ardells lashes yesss ūüíĖ I recommend thiss soo bad ! there so natural looking
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
I'm obsessed with my ardel Demi wispies lashes !! They are so comfy and easy to apply!! Great to any look!
Tiana M.
Demi wispies are probably my all time favorite type of lashes! They look natural and they're easy to apply!
Bianca N.
These are amazing. If you take good care of them they last a long time as well. Super natural which I love!
Ari L.
Downey, CA
These wear my second brand of eye lashes that ive ever purchased and i seriously love them sooooooo much :)
Sara T.
HARWOOD, MD
I LOVE the Ardell Demi Wispies, they are perfect for a day to day look or for a #girlsnightout smokey eye!
Shamika J.
detroit, MI
Absolutely amazing yes it is my eyelashes are very lengthy and full of life, no other product can do this,
Katie D.
Piedmont, CA
These are the perfect lashes for an everyday natural look. They are my favorite brand and style of lashes!
Gaby R.
Hamilton, NJ
Some of the best lashes ever! Use them for every special occasion I have and they have never failed me yet!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.