BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Cinthia D.
Love ardell lashes, these are my favorite for a more natural everyday look. Very comfortable and affordable.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA
My every time I'm doing a full face go to lashes these will never fail you they do the job and they're cheap
Blair C.
Westmoreland, KS
Best lashes hands down! So adorable too. And are the perfect length and volume. Can hardly feel them when on!
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI
Absolutely love these lashes! I cannot get enough of their realistic look and how light they are on my eyes!
Keshan P.
The first lashes I used when I first started. Demi are my favorite. I love that they are invisible bands now.
Semi S.
Farmington, CT
Best lashes in the game - natural but dramatic at the same time and the clear band makes for easy application
Ashley H.
Liked these very much, long lasting and you are able to use more than once. Very comfortable and very pretty
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I just wore these lashes for a wedding I stood up in and I love how they looked and felt. They were great.
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Great eyelashes for everyone. Natural and dramatic at the same time. Good consistency and fullness to them.
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
I'm obsessed with my ardel Demi wispies lashes !! They are so comfy and easy to apply!! Great to any look!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.