BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Kimberly S.
I really need some new eyelashes last time I tried them out it came out good and they where not heavy at all
Cinthia D.
Love ardell lashes, these are my favorite for a more natural everyday look. Very comfortable and affordable.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
First falsies I've ever used and actually liked. They add just enough drama and are comfortable while wearing
Meagan A.
Easy to apply! A natural glam look! They were also very cheap and easy to clean. I bought mine in a two- pack
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
I love wearing fake lashes I really likes these and they look natural and they will make your look beautiful.
Markesha W.
Bakersfield , CA
Love this brand of eyelashes I always get the natural or mink lashes and always get compliments on my lashes
jennifer s.
I have very sparse eye lashes and was worried that these would look too fake. They looked great and natural!
Blair C.
Westmoreland, KS
Best lashes hands down! So adorable too. And are the perfect length and volume. Can hardly feel them when on!
Jen S.
These are my absolute favorite lashes! They look natural and don't break the bank, definitely would recommend
Natalie L.
Vero Beach , FL
Absolutely loveeee these. They’re just as good as the high end ones! Absolutely can not go wrong with these !
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.