BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
whitney b.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite go to lashes. Easy to apply, long lasting of put on correctly. Natural and light weight. Good price
Elizabeth S.
Some of the best lashes I've tried! I wear these almost everyday and they look great! definitely worth the hype
Kristen W.
These are my all time favorite lashes to wear!!! I have small lids and the Demi style flatters them perfectly!
Tammy L.
Great lashes that leaves your makeup look natural. The eyelashes feel like and doesn't make your eyes droop.
Mykiala B.
Rockford, MI
great for adding volume and length without looking too fake. the different lengths look great with any look.
cynthia r.
These are so comfortable!! they are the perfect size and give the perfect finishing touch to your eye look!!
Semi S.
Farmington, CT
Best lashes in the game - natural but dramatic at the same time and the clear band makes for easy application
Victoria G.
Ardell is the ONLY false eyelashes that I will buy. They look so natural and the base of the lash is seamless
Abby L.
Rockwood, MI
These are my go to falsies! Whenever I wear these I always get tons of compliments on how well my lashes look
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
I love This lashes. Best lashes ever. They look so natural. And it's make my eye's look bigger and prettiest
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.