BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
Ardell lashes are beautiful and have a huge variety of shapes. they are cheap but can be reused again and again
Destiny K.
Council Bluffs, IA
Love these lashes, they look amazing, glamorous and natural all at once I love it. They are cheap also only $4!
Kayla M.
These lashes are inexpensive and they last a few applications. They are easy to find and super natural looking.
Bella L.
These lashes are my favorite they are so natural looking and comfortable with still the look of longer lashes !
Elizabeth S.
Some of the best lashes I've tried! I wear these almost everyday and they look great! definitely worth the hype
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Love ardell wisp lashes and these with the clear band rock even more’ the clear band helps give a natural look
whitney b.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite go to lashes. Easy to apply, long lasting of put on correctly. Natural and light weight. Good price
Diana C.
best lashes ever so great to use! theyre not expensive and leave you looking flawless and just amazing honestly
Karla p.
Got to used this eye lashes on my mom this last week and she loved them really light weight and she love them.
Mary K.
Berry, AL
I love these lashes! They are comfy on my eyes! Make my eyes look bigger!! I use the tart lash glue with them.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.